Dates and Cost
- Ortelius - 9 Days 4 - 12 Sep 2013
|Quad||Twin||Twin + Porthole||Twin + Window||Superior||Suite|
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the final itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac
- Programme of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced staff
- transfers and baggage handling between the hotels, airports and ship only for those passengers on the group flights in Longyearbyen-Spitsbergen, and Narsarsuak-Greenland
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme, and comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Onboard M/V Plancius free loan of boots & snow shoes
What's not included
- Any airfares, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre-and post land arrangements
- Transfers to/from the vessel outside Spitsbergen, passport and visa expenses
- Government arrival and departure taxes; meals ashore; baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended)
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges
- Customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
How to book
To initiate your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible to place an option on the voyage and cabin grade of your choice. The Booking Form in the brochure is to be signed, completed and returned to Adventure Associates along with your deposit. Reservations are established only when you receive written confirmation and acceptance of the deposit payment and Booking Form.
|Deposit required:||10% of the expedition cost per person (costed in US$)|
|Balance due:||30 days prior to departure.|
|If booking within|
29 days of departure:
|full payment must be made|
For deposits in EUROS or US Dollars, your local bank will be able to arrange a EURO or US Dollar bank draft to be made payable to “Adventure Associates. Alternatively you may make payment by telegraphic transfer. Contact us for our bank details. Deposits only may also be made in Australian dollars (contact us for the applicable amount) which will be converted to Euros or US Dollars at the applicable exchange rate. All final payments should be made in EUROS or US Dollars.
Cancellations and Refunds
Written instructions only will be accepted by Adventure Associates to cancel a reservation. Cancellation charges are subject to regulations or airlines, cruise companies, coach and tour operators, hotels and any other Principals involved. If it is necessary to cancel your arrangements, the following non-refundable provisions will apply.
|More than 60 days prior to departure||10% of the expedition cost per person (costed in €)|
|Between 59 and 30 days prior to departure||30% of the expedition cost per person|
|Between 29 and 15 days prior to departure||45% of the expedition cost per person|
|Between 14 and 6 days prior to departure||75% of the expedition cost per person|
|On or within 5 days prior to departure||100% of the expedition cost|
Group tour costs shown are per person, quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change due to exchange rate variations and other factors. Please check with us at the time of booking.