Dates and cost
please contact us for dates and prices
This tour is operational with a minimum of 2 people travelling.
- Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Transport in air conditioned Car Innova.
- Porters' fee at the airports and railway stations only.
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide for the sight seeing.
- Entrances to the monuments as per the itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes.
What's not included
- International airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'.
- Prices valid from 1 October'10 to 15 April 2011 except during Commonwealth Games (15 September-20 October), Pushkar Fair (10 -25 November), Christmas and New Year period (20 December - 10 January) when supplement will be applicable.
- Domestic air fare is based on Economy Class Fare and is subject to revision by airlines.
- Class of travel on trains may change based on availability at the time of booking.
- All flight/train timings are based on current schedule and are strictly subject to change.
- All prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure.
- Taj Mahal, Agra is closed on Fridays
- Red Fort, Delhi is closed on Mondays
How to Book
To ensure your place on this exciting adventure, please contact us directly to reserve a place, then complete a Booking Form and return to us with your deposit. Reservations are established when you receive written confirmation and acceptance of the deposit and Booking Form.
|Deposit required:||$1,000 pp|
|Balance due:||60 days prior to departure|
|If booking on or within|
60 days of departure:
|full payment must be made|
Travel insurance is strongly recommended and Adventure Associates will be pleased to forward a selection of insurance proposal forms.
Written instructions only will be accepted by Adventure Associates to cancel a reservation. Cancellation charges are subject to regulations of airlines, coach and tour operators, hotels/boats/trains and other principals involved. If it is necessary to cancel your arrangements, the following non-refundable charges will apply.
|More than 100 days prior to departure||AU$800 pp|
|Between 99-60 days prior to departure||Full loss of deposit pp|
|Between 59-45 days prior to departure||75% of tour cost pp|
|On or within 44 days prior to departure||No Refund|
All cancellation charges will be strictly applied. If the cancellation charge is more than your advance payment you remain liable for the difference. For these and other reasons mentioned above you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance. Once the tour has departed there will be no refund for any unused portions of the trip.