RMS Titanic Dive Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
St Johns, Newfoundland
Arrival St Johns, Newfoundland. After arrival make your way to the designated hotel for overnight accommodation.
St Johns - Embarkation
Embark vessel and evening departure for RMS Titanic site.
At sea enroute to wreck site of RMS Titanic
Diving on RMS Titanic. Our lecture, ocean awareness and activity programmes continue.
- Each dive is approximately 11 hours duration
- 2 hours to reach the RMS Titanic, 7 visiting the site, 2 hours returning to the surface.
- Each submersible carries 2 passengers per dive
- Refreshments are available throughout the dive
- Average temperature inside the submersible (10-12°C)
Diving and departure
Diving on RMS Titanic and evening departure for St Johns, Newfoundland.
At sea enroute St Johns, Newfoundland.
St Johns - Disembarkation
St Johns, Newfoundland morning arrival and disembarkation. After disembarkation passengers continue to the airport for onward flights or individual arrangements.